The MI200T welder high-performance transformer pliers draw up to 40 percent less power than many cable pliers, further enhancing its energy savings and long-term cost-effectiveness. This high-efficiency design also means that the amperage service required for the MI200T is one of the lowest in the industry, typically requiring only a 40A service. In addition, the MI200T’s duty cycle is so high that the technician can operate the welder continuously without having to slow down to let the welder cool off. Liquid cooling to the tips is standard.
- Chief’s MI200T is the ideal answer to the welding requirements of high strength steels.
- Designed for all vehicle body repairs with high strength steels
- Simple to follow LCD user interface
- High performance lightweight transformer pliers – 40% less power than standard cable plier welder
- C-pliers with multiple size arms available
- Detects and adjusts welding parameters
- Logs data for each repair
- Provides feedback on the quality of every weld
- Almost 20 feet of welding cable for increased reach
- High duty cycle – no waiting for cool
- Elektron TrueAutoMode™
The MI200T offers worry-free welding through the TrueAutoMode™ automatic welding system. TrueAutoMode™ detects the metal type and thickness, as well as the presence of adhesives and insulation, and then automatically adjusts and sets the welding parameters accordingly. It provides instant feedback to the technician about the weld result, while simultaneously logging the results into memory.
- The MI200T welder is specifically designed for high-strength steels such as Boron, USIBOR, TRIP, TWIP, and XIP.
- The MI200T has been quality tested and approved by many car manufacturers.
SPECIFICATIONS MI200T Welder
- Power Supply 208-240V (3 phase)
- Fuse: 40 Amp slow blowing
- Connection Cable Length: 19+’
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Supply Power: 14 kVA (80 kVA max)
- Nominal power by 50 % ED 20kVA
- Maximum welding current: 14,500 A DC (at 230V)
- Electrode Force 550 daN with 8 bars
- Ambient temperature: 41 to 113˚ F
- Protective System IP 21
- Clamp Weight 22 lbs.
- Weight without Accessories Approx. 220 lbs.
- Dimensions H / W / D: 36.4″ / 25.6″ / 31.5″
Perfect welding results
- High duty cycle that lets technicians weld quickly at a high current without having to slow down to let the welder cool off.
- Quick change of pliers with easy slotted openings and a flip lever locking system.
- Stable base, welder can be moved around without worry.