Meridian Measuring System Live Mapping™ Laser Lock Scanner Simultaneous and continuous measuring for 360° accuracy! Chief’s Meridian™ Live Mapping™ System is a complete vehicle blueprinting package. Galileo™ a precision single-hub laser driven scanner provides a quick and accurate 360-degree view of damage not visible to the naked eye. A focused scanner footprint gives you flexibility in target line of site, so more measurements can be taken and an accurate detail of damage can be documented.
- 360 Visibility
- Galileo™ Single Hub Scanner
- Geospatial design and micro-rotational technology for precise speed, measurement calculations and consistency
- High powered laser with state-of-the-art optical path which increases measurement length with solid performance
- Perfect plane stability makes necessary adjustments providing precise measurement
- Robust construction features aerospace materials
- Thermal resistant technology for temperature inconsistency gains
- High-Tech optical components for accurate readings under any lighting conditions
- Bar-coded reflective targets
- Variable lengths for easy line of site placement
- Protective end caps help prevent damage
- Minimal replacement investment
- Bolt, Hole and Clip Attachments
- Wide range of sizes and mounting for greater vehicle range
- Optional Collet Style targets available
Meridian™ Live Mapping™ System from Chief, nothing else is this easy to use, this easy to setup and this easy to get started blueprinting vehicle damage. The sky’s the limit with Galileo™. Chief nothing else.
Using Meridian™ is as simple as..
- Pull up detailed frame specifications for the vehicle being repaired
- Hang the attachments and targets as instructed by Meridian™’s tutorial
- Position the Galileo™ scanner under the vehicle
- Watch as Meridian™ shows you not only where the vehicle frame is out of alignment…
- but also by how much and in what direction!
- Meridian’s software, cabinet and Galileo™ scanner all work together to analyze data before during and after repair. This is our Live Mapping™ philosophy. You see repair data real time while performing a pull. This speeds up the repair process improving cycle times.
Handy extensions attach to your existing targets, making them longer and allowing you to measure around underbody obstructions.