Impulse E/VHT Frame Machine The Height Is Variable. The Price Remains Low.
Power and performance in one affordable package. The Chief impulse- E/VHT gives you the high-end features and capabilities you’ve come to expect from Chief at a price you can afford. No other pulling system in the industry gives you the options and versatility that the E/VHT provides – at any price.
Compare the quality and feature of the impulse-E/VHT with any other competitive system – and decide for yourself if it offers the quality, durability and features you need to increase your profitability and stay ahead of the competition.
- Each E/VHT Tower offers 10-Tons of power at the hook
- 10,000 lbs. of lifting capacity
- Low pressure system offers more power and tighter control for faster, higher quality repairs
Using impulse – E/VHT™ is as simple as..
- Pulling up vehicle on rack with easy to access Unique interchangeable drive-on ramps for safer loading and unloading
- Two wheel chocks prevent forward/backward movement of vehicle
- Lift up to 10,000 pounds to any of four working height options.
- Position individual towers where needed easily with roller bearing fitted channel wheels.
218 steel reinforced tie-down openings (including cross members) for virtually unlimited holding
Central hydraulic pump allows all pushes/pulls to be controlled individually or simultaneously to gently push/pull out the damaged metal for the fastest, most accurate repair possible
FEATURE 18-FOOT STANDARD 20-FOOT WIDE TRACK
- Deck Length 18′ (5,490 mm) 20′ (6,096 mm)
- Deck Width 6′ 8″ (2,030 mm) 7’4″ (2,230 mm)
- Working Height – Variable Height 22″ – 40″ – (558.8 mm – 1,016mm) 22″-40″ (558.8-1,016 mm)
- Maximum Length (Footprint) 22’4″ (6,807 mm) 24′ 4″ (7,416 mm)
- Maximum Width (Footprint) 11′ 2″ (3,404mm) 11′ 10″ (3,605mm)
- Maximum Height 10′ (3,048 mm) 10′ (3,048 mm)
- Weight (2-Tower) 5,350 lbs. (2,430 kg) 6,410 lbs. (2,910 kg)
- Weight (3-Tower) 5,950 lbs. (2,700 kg) 7,010 lbs. (3,180 kg)
- Lift Capacity 10,000 lbs (4,536kg) 10,000 lbs (4,536kg)>
- Pulling Force Per Tower 10-Ton 10-Ton
- Tie-Down Openings (with optional cross-member) 172 198
- Power – US 120VAC, 60Hz, 20 Amp Single Phase Dedicated Line 120VAC, 60Hz, 20 Amp Single Phase Dedicated Line
- Power – International 230VAC, 50Hz, 10 Amp Single Phase 230VAC, 50Hz, 10 Amp Single Phase
- Chief Automotive Technologies® reserves the right to alter product specifications and/or package components without notice. Check with Chief or your local Chief distributor on paint options and pricing.
CHIEF’S® LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY & LIABILITY
Chief Automotive Technologies® warrants for one year from date of installation and/or purchase any of its products which do not perform satisfactorily due to defect caused by faulty material or workmanship. Chief’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of products which are defective and which have not been misused, carelessly handled, or defaced by repair or repairs made or attempted by others.
CHIEF AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES® DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DEATH, INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE OPERATOR’S NEGLIGENCE OR MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ITS ATTACHMENTS. CHIEF MAKES NO WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE REGARDING THE EQUIPMENT OR ANY PART OF THE PRODUCT OTHER THAN THE LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY STATED ABOVE.