The Heavy Duty Trucker 40ft was built to handle the widest range of vehicles. This frame rack features a bed that is 102” wide and 40 feet long. Easily plug in air tools without having a bunch of air hoses lying all over the floor. This frame rack has six towers for the most pulling angles possible. The powerful 25 ton towers can pull the toughest double-walled frame rails with ease thanks to the specially designed “EZ-Glide” rollers. To make the entire platform more stable and easier to use, there are no caster wheels on the ground. The rock solid 40-ft bed design has anchoring slots surrounding the perimeter for unlimited anchoring options.
- The shorter tower is no longer available.
- The 10 ton jack stand is now 25 tons
- Chassis Liner Heavy-Duty Trucker™ 40-foot Deck Frame Machine
- Six Tower Air Hydraulic Package
- Pull ‘Em All! – Tractors, Buses, RVs, Trucks, Pickups and Cars!
- Custom Bed Lengths Available!
- 25-Ton Pulling Power
- Two Pulls Per Tower
- 360° Pulling
- Wheel-less Design
- This frame rack features 18 locations to plug in your air tools.
- 34″ non-skid treadways
- 19″ working height.
- Exclusive .5″ laser cut top plate
- Multiple chain slots for tie downs
- Totally enclosed treadways for added strength
- Ships with two-piece portable ramps.
- Wheel-less towers roll around the machine effortlessly.
- 25 ton pulling towers
- Exclusive channel tower upright (97.5″ tower height)
- Exclusive multiple pulling capabilities allow for two pulls per tower.
- Bed Length 40′ (12.19m)
- Bed Width 8’6″ (2.59m)
- Treadway Width 34″ (.86m)
- Working Height (Floor to top of Bed) 20″ (.51m)